Offer type: full time
Location: Atlanta, GA
Our client, one of the top digital agencies in Atlanta, has requested our assistance in the identification of a talented interactive Senior Developer / Technical Lead.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the overall technical direction of a wide range of client driven development projects.
- Clearly articulating the overall engineering objectives of each project verbally and in writing.
- Anticipating and advising on the strategic management of situations that may develop in a production environment.
- Joining other agency team members and actively participating in meetings with prospective and current clients.
The successful candidate will possess the following experience:
- 5+years of professional experience developing websites, web applications and / or software – Some would define the successful candidate as a “Full-Stack” Developer.
- Familiar with internet / digital marketing concepts and terminology
- Proficient working with Drupal 7+ CMS
- With successful implementations of Drupal Commerce module including customization
- Experience using Drupal’s Service API Module
- Setting up Taxonomy
- Experience using Apache Mahout for product recommendations
- Google Analytics Basic tagging
- Proficient in PHP and MySQL
- Experience working with GIT or SVN
- Experience setting up LAMP environments
- Working with Front End Developers to create responsive themes
- Experience maintaining high volume sites
- Demonstrated communication (verbal, written) and team building / participation skills
Drupal 7+, Drupal Commerce, Drupal Services API, Acquia, MySQL 5, Nginx, Google Analytics, GIT/SVN, Apache Mahout, PCI Level 1 Compliance,
Nice To Have:
AngularJS, Underscore.js, Lyris Integration via Drupal, Auto Suggest Search, Agile/Jira